MultiMech can automatically generate RVEs with both Tet and Hex meshes. Further, the tool can import custom developed local or global scale models using the INP format.
Articles in this section
- How to display and extract data from a result file?
- Why is MultiMech's multiscale technology different?
- What are some examples of sophisticated composites that MultiMech is able to model?
- What Damage / Failure / Cohesive Models are Available
- Explain your multiscale integration capabilities for parts made of complex, heterogeneous materials?
- Do you offer a micromechanics tools for obtaining constituent level stresses/strains/linear/nonlinear properties?
- Does MultiMech only generate Tet Mesh, or can it generate Hex Mesh as well
- Do you have both 2d and 3d element modeling capabilities
- Does MultiMech support implicit (static) and explicit (dynamic) simulations?
- Can the multimech solver predict material failure?